The Law Office of David M. Garten, Esq., advises and represents estate representatives, trustees, guardians and trust departments involved in disputes or litigation related to charges of fiduciary fees.
More Than 30Years Of Litigation Experience Involving Contesting Fiduciary Fees
Our firm is recognized for providing experienced legal counsel for plaintiffs and defendants in trust litigation involving:
- Unpaid fiduciary fees, lump-sum payment disputes
- Hourly fee billing disputes
- Personal representative fees
- Breach of fiduciary responsibility
- Inappropriate or underperforming trust fund investments
- Misappropriation of funds, improper distribution of assets
- Estate lawyer billing disputes
Our founding attorney, Mr. David Garten, is among the most recognized trust and estate litigation lawyers in South Florida. Clients receive one-to-one counsel and the highest levels of personalized service. We accept referrals from financial professionals, accountants and trustees.
From offices located in West Palm Beach, we provide legal counsel for clients involved in fiduciary fee litigation matters in Palm Beach County, Martin County and Broward County, Florida. For more information about our litigation services or to schedule an initial consultation with Mr. Garten, please contact the firm online or call 561-689-0054.